- President & Founder Belemaoil Producing Ltd.,
- An indefatigable Philanthropist
- Strategic facilitator
- A Nationalist & Firm believer in the sanctity of Nigeria’s Unity
Born on the 28th day of January 1975, to a humble family of Elder and Mrs. Teinbo Saturday Seliyefubara Jack-Rich, in Rivers State, Nigeria.
At the age of ten (10), the responsibility to be a man was naturally bestowed on young Jack-Rich who at the time had lost both parents, and without any guardian except God Almighty to chart his path.
After twelve years of hard work, Jack-Rich founded J+G Global Gas & Oilfield Limited in 1998 and other subsidiaries to provide oil and gas related services. Today he is the President/Founder of Belemaoil Producing Ltd, being the first indigenous oil Exploration and Production Company in Nigeria to emerge from an oil Producing Community in the heart of Niger Delta.
As a philanthropist driven by his values to give back to the Society, he has through his Foundations and Special initiative platforms, awarded scholarships to hundreds of students, some of whom have graduated from schools in Canada, Ghana, Ukraine, UK, USA, Malaysia, Nigeria, North Cyprus, and the Philippines.
Today Jack-Rich and his Foundation have provided for his Community and other Communities the best portable drinking water, employing over 3000 Nigerian youths with plans for 12,000 as ambassadors of wealth creation in the larger dimension nationwide.
As a Nationalist with a firm belief in creating shared value through his JACK-RICH TEIN SPECIAL SUPPORT INITIATIVE and the BELEMA AID FOUNDATION, his vision has manifested in:
- The award of 2,000 circa foreign and local scholarships to indigent youths.
- Giving start up cash grants to deserving women, widows and youth.
- Providing world-class industrial type potable water for Communities up North and South of Nigeria to improve wellbeing. Continuous community positive improvement.
- Embarking on massive youth training and employment creation to promote safe society.
- Organizing women empowerment seminars for better enlightenment and their wellbeing.
- Collaborating to identify social needs at all strata of human existence and proving the right enablers to address such need within the ambit of its aims and objectives.
- Managing strategic stakeholder sensitivity and create needed social empowerment schemes at all dimensions for the betterment of society with special interest in women and youth development, being the most serviceable engine of society, amongst many others.
Jack-Rich studied Petroleum Production Technology at the Panola College Cartage, (Texas) USA, Business Administration at the University of Wales and Business Management at Usam University. He holds several certifications from the Harvard Business School, Cambridge, MA; Harvard Kennedy School, MA; London School of Economics and Political Science, London UK; Massachusetts Institute of Technology, SLOAN School of Management, Cambridge MA; and several Fellowship and Doctorate awards within and outside Nigeria.
He was conferred with the title of Sarkin Ruwan Hausa (the Water Provider) by the Daura Emirate in appreciation of his concerted humanitarian effort in alleviating the problem of potable water in Daura Community – Katsina State, and by extension, Hausa Land.
He is a multidimensional strategic thinker, a motivator, a strong believer in the Greater Nigeria; a role model to Nigerian Youths and a Nationalist. He is married to his amiable wife; Dr. Mrs. Elizabeth Jack-Rich and they are blessed with two children.
Jack-Rich is Strategic facilitator, builder of world-class technology driven management, multifaceted product developer, to fully annex produced hydrocarbon value-chain. Specialty in both start-ups and large-scale growth at all levels. Proven high-base of sound technical operations management, networking on multidimensional skills sets. Built productive partnerships, strategic collaboration with hundreds of clienteles and delivered multimillion-dollar bottom-line growth-base. As an operator (oil and gas exploration and production strategist), strong stance in building and acquiring competitive knowledge-capacity in world-class learning institutions, for organizational value /societal gains. Timely positive impact in sustainable human capital development for nation’s advancement. Performs well independently, and a great team player spurred with principle of just-in-time and continuous improvement as strategic tools for wealth maximization at all strata of human endeavors, not only in the civilized pockets of world most developed countries but also in developing communities. Truly, Conscientious, Hard Working, Analytical, Effective-Result-Reaching Technical Value Communicator and Creator. Has Varied Experience and Performs Better at Critical Challenging Scenarios. Loyal, Loving and Consistent with Goal-Oriented Mission for all Round Societal Profitability.